To see what makes us different from our competition, please view a sample inspection report, read about our inspectors on the right side of the page, or check out our Home Inspection Blog, which is updated weekly.
We also guarantee our work; if you’re not happy with your inspection, you don’t pay us. No fine print. We offer this because we’re so confident in our service.
HOME INSPECTORS ASSURANCES
- 90 Day Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (If you’re not satisfied, you don’t pay)
- 5 Year Leak Repair Coverage policy on your roof
- Recall Check for life on your major appliances
- Sewer Line Protection from SewerGard for 90 Days
- New Visual Mold Protection by MoldSafe for 90 Days
TOOLS USED ON MOST INSPECTIONS
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Combustion Analyzer – To determine if the furnace is properly tuned and check for Carbon Monoxide.
- 4K Camera attached to a flying drone (only if I cannot access, and walk, the roof)
- Moisture Meters (if I see areas of active water)
- Natural Gas Detector
- Outlet testers
- 1300 lumen flashlight
- 12-foot ladder to access roofs and attics.
- We include photos and videos in all of our reports.
- Blacklight to find hidden pet stains.
Price for most homes is $495.00
We also train home inspectors through Bellman Group, Inc. and we provide free Real Estate CE credits for the IDFPR about Home Inspections and the Standards of Practice we follow. We will come to your facility and provide your team breakfast or lunch and the class at no cost to you. Click Here for More information.
Submit your review
Mark and Roger were excellent to work with. They thoroughly explained everything they encountered during the inspection. They were super professional and friendly. These guys are great!
Thank you for the kind words.
Great company to deal with, Roger (Home Inspector) came out for the Inspection and was incredibly thorough. I raved all the way home about how many little things he was able to pickup on. I am extremely happy that we came across this company and would recommend them to anyone in the market.
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you enjoy your new home.
Extremely satisfied with the property inspection experience. Mark (inspector) walked me through all the details during inspection, and gave me advise and suggestion, not plain feedback. That helped because I wanted the inspection team to warn and alert me, not scare me. Would definitely recommend !!!
Thank you for the nice review about Mark. Best wishes to you and your family in your new home.
These guys are HANDS DOWN the best inspectors in the Chicagoland area. Without question. I have used their services personally on a purchase and have referred all of my buyers to them for inspections.
If you're looking at this right now, debating on calling any other home inspector, YOU ARE WRONG! Drop what you think you're doing and call these guys immediately. You will not regret it.