Why Choose Chicagoland Home Inspectors, Inc.
Experience, Education, Leadership, Business Assurance, and Techincal Equipment are unmatched by any other home inspector
- First inspection performed in 1993
- Since then we completed over 12,000 inspections (Residential, Commercial, HUD, FHA/VA and 203K)
- Illinois licensed home inspector since 2001. (31st License in Illinois)
- Testified as an expert witness
- Performed over 1,000 FHA / VA Certifications
- ASHI Certified Inspector (ACI)
- HUD Approved 203(k) Consultant
- EIFS Inspector and Water Entry Analyst
LEADERSHIP and ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- President Illinois Society of Professional Home Inspectors 1999 to 2001
- Director of American Society of Home Inspectors 2003 to 2006
- Vice President of American Society of Home Inspectors 2006 to 2007
- Accredited Member Better Business Bureau
- Created State Certified Home Inspector Course 2003
- Managing Instructor for Bellman Group, Inc.
- Home Inspector Training Instructor for the following schools
- Joliet Junior College
- Rock Valley College
- Kishwaukee Community College
- Parkland Community College
- Blackhawk College
After creating the Home Inspector Licensing Course approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations (IDFPR), we have personally trained over 3000 home inspectors.
TOOLS USED ON MOST INSPECTIONS
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Combustion Analyzer – To determine if the furnace is properly tuned and check for Carbon Monoxide.
- 4K Camera attached to a flying drone (only if I cannot access, and walk, the roof)
- Moisture Meters (if I see areas of active water)
- Natural Gas Detector
- Outlet testers
- 1300 lumen flashlight
- 12-foot ladder to access roofs and attics.
- We include photos and videos in all of our reports.
- Blacklight to find hidden pet stains.
Price for most homes is $425.00